& Supply Chain management
Robotics & Automation Engineering
Double degree ECAM LaSalle / ITC
Information of international Master’s degree program: ECAM Engineering in Cambodia.
ECAM LaSalle, a French higher education based in Lyon, offers engineering program that is so-called ECAM Engineering program. It is a 5-year engineer’s degree program which is equivalent to master degree of engineering. Under the cooperation with ECAM LaSalle, ITC implements the last 3-year syllabus of the program, and the cooperated program is called ECAM Engineering in Cambodia. It is double degree program from which graduating students receive 2 diplomas, namely ECAM Engineer’s degree (equivalent to Master’s degree) from ECAM LaSalle and Master’s degree of engineering from ITC. The program offers only 2 pathways, namely “Industrial Engineering and Supply Chain Management” and “Robotics and Automation”. This program is multidisciplinary that offers courses consisting of mechanical engineering module, electrical engineering module, industrial engineering module and system engineering module as well as specialized modules according to each pathway that students choose. In addition, the program also includes personal and professional development module in every semester for students to obtain good soft skills. The medium of instruction is English. The program recruits ITC students who complete year 3. Students who graduated bachelor degree of mathematics, physics, or engineering from other universities can also apply to join the program. The admission process is open from March to July. Students who are admitted to the program must have B2 level of English. They can take a test via our testing platform for free. 15 scholarships to cover partial tuition fees are offered every year.
The first french ENGINEERING degree in cambodia
A French "Grande Ecole" in Phnom Penh
is Cambodia’s first school to offer a
- A program aiming to support the IDP, Industrial Development Policy of the Cambodian Ministry of Industry. It meets in Cambodia and South-East Asia of increasing industrial production and developing infrastructure that must comply with .
- that combines the expertise of ITC and a French School of Engineering: ECAM LaSalle.
- for students to acquire cutting-edge scientific and technological knowledge while developing working methods and project management skills.
ECAM ENGINEERING AT ITC
- A new curriculum
- A specialization choice between :
Industrial Engineering & Supply Chain management
Robotics & Automation Engineering
- : ECAM Engineering Degree + Master Engineering of ITC
- A multidisciplinary, innovative & practical approach with
- An with a multicultural environment and academic exchanges opportunities in France.
1 800 $ per year for cambodian students
2 500 $ PER YEAR FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
A CHALLENGING PROGRAM
combining knowledge and working methods
- & Engineering
- , networks & security
- Product development
- Sustainable manufacturing,
- Human and sciences : Business and sales / HR and international law / Finance, …
- Depth and breadth of / Self awareness, Leadership / Management team / Professional ethics …
- in which students apply their knowledge to practice : eco-design, research, innovation
- 10 months of professional experience through
- Courses with international students
- Cultural awareness
Learning Goals & CarrEer opportunities
Graduates will have the ability to:
- Imagine and implement .
- Manage and lead projects with an
- teams and external stakeholders (customers, suppliers, administrative services…)
Graduates will shape thewith skills and insights in industrial challenges, leadership, project management and innovation.
They will have opportunities in a(Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure..) thanks to the they will build during these three years.
Theirwith English proficiency and Double degree will be highly appreciated around the world.
how to apply ?
Our next session will start on September, 2022 for 30 students only!
Students having completed 3 years of scientific and technical Bachelor can apply
Application dates : from 1st March 2022 until 30th June 2022
A question? Find some information here!
After completing 2 years, ITC will deliver an
After completing 3 years, students will receive a Double Master degree:
Thefrom ECAM LaSalle and the in or
Applicants must have completed 3 years of.
For ITC students, applicants must be in third year of one of ITC’s departments.
Applicants must showand prove a (IELTS score: 5.5/6)
A strong interest for theof tomorrow is required as well as an
Applicants without a recognized English certificate (IELTS, Cambridge…) have to take our online English test.
The test consists of 3 stages in which applicants must provide their answer within a given time limit:
Spellingsection : 5 questions with video answers from applicants Listening and comprehension section : an audio or video news excerpt with 10 multiple choice questions Writing section : a short writing exercise of 150 words minimum
Students must provide proofs of family income during their application in order to be eligible to a scholarship.
Next classes will start on September, 2022 for 30 students.
Cambodian students will have the opportunity to study at ECAM Lyon France forat the end of their first year (EENG3) or beginning of their second year (EENG4).
Yes, French classes are mandatory and students must pass a B1 certificate to graduate.
No, once a student is registered in the ECAM Engineering program, he cannot switch to another ITC’s department. This is why checking the English proficiency and financial situation is very important.
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE.
Information in English
available in PDF
Information in Khmer
available in PDF