ITC is in the process of upgrading and improving the quality of its study programs and research to reach at the regional or international standards through Higher Education Partnership Program under the Higher Education Institution Project (HEIP). Upgrading qualification of faculty staff is a key indicator for human resource development and is important to sustain and drive the development of ITC in the future.
Mr. TEP Sovichea is selected for upgrading staff’s qualification for doctoral study in the field of Telecommunication and Network at ENSEEIHT under joint the supervision with Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse (INP Toulouse), France in the academic years 2021-2022 through partnership agreement with INP Toulouse under HEIP. His research topic is about “Power quality monitoring based on the deployment of sensors in the grid and parameter measurement”. Currently he is taking one semester (5 months) study for his 2nd year doctoral degree, from 11 June – 11 November 2022 at ENSEEIHT, France.
- The objectives of overseas study:
- To do a literature review on LoRa satellite communication
- To set up satellite communication channels emulation using USRP
- To set up LoRa/LoRaWAN communication with satellite emulator
- To investigate the feasibility of LoRa satellite constellation